We can help you plan a safe and healthy trip abroad with a range of personalized services at one of our branches.
Help protect yourself while abroad
Being well prepared before you travel is an important step towards enjoying a happy and healthy holiday. If you want to find out what you can do to help keep you and your family healthy when you reach your destination, we are here for you.
An estimated 50% of us travel abroad without seeking advice about the right health protection. Our specially-trained travel health pharmacists can provide advice and information on immunization. You can also use our online quick check tool to find out if malaria prevention medication is recommended for your trip and which vaccinations should be considered.
We recommend speaking to our pharmacist six to eight weeks before you travel. However, even if time is short, we can still help you with options to consider.
A service that suits you
We are also offering Corporate Travel Vaccinations and Health Advice Service helps you fulfil your duty of care needs and can be tailored to your business requirements. It’s designed to be convenient for your employees and your business. It includes:
• Full risk assessment and personalised advice from our specially-trained travel health pharmacists
• Range of antimalarials and travel vaccinations, including yellow fever*
• Up-to-date, clinically validated advice which is consistent in each UK store*
• A full audit trail of your employee’s use of the service**
• Free consultation and competitive rate on vaccinations and antimalarials
• The freedom to allow you to choose which vaccinations and antimalarials you want to fund for your employees
*Selected stores only, eligibility criteria apply, subject to pharmacist and stock availability